Josh is one of the most sought after wedding singers in Lancashire. His supreme style, personality and attention to detail is why most brides and grooms love Josh. Josh can cover your entire wedding day from performing beautiful songs as your guests await your entrance and whilst you walk down the aisle at the ceremony , to getting the party atmosphere off to a high by performing great mood setting songs at the drinks receptions , performing and hosting his fun and interactive entertainment or relaxing songs at your wedding breakfast, to finally bringing the house down with his evening reception performances alongside one of his top rates DJ's.
Whilst you may be happy with the packages Josh has to offer, you can totally mix and match features of either his day time and evening packages to create a tailored bespoke package just for you.
Josh has performs at over 50 weddings are year across the UK & abroad. Josh has performed at the areas most stunning venues such as Mitton Hall, Stanley House, Peckfortan Castle , Beeston Manor and many more. He has also had the pleasure of flying to Italy, Bulgaria, Jersey, Maldives and many more for many happy couples destination weddings.
In 2019 , Josh was awarded 'Best Musical Solo Act' at The Wedding Industry Awards for the North West after his past brides and grooms nominated and voted in their hundreds to express their thanks and recognition for Josh's entertainment and singing service in the wedding industry. He was also a national finalist the same year. You can find Josh's profile on The Wedding Industry Awards supplier listing here .
Josh likes to meet face to face to get to know his clients and to go over every small detail which can make your event that extra bit special. Josh isn't just a wedding singer in Lancashire , Josh can travel nationwide to your wedding and each element of the day will be discussed and covered wherever you are prior to the day.
Josh can perform any songs you like throughout the day. Here are some of his favourite and most popular genres to perform:
Swing & Rat Pack
Josh will discuss with you as part of your consultation process after booking the exact songs you want and when at your wedding.
You can read more about Josh's wedding packages here but here is a brief outline of Josh's successful wedding formula , guaranteed to impress your guests and keep everyone entertained!
- Beautiful songs selected by you performed by Josh at your wedding ceremony. These songs are generally performed whilst your guests enter and await your arrival, when you walk down the aisle , whilst you are signing the register and when leaving the room. A good upbeat song is always good for this moment!
- Upbeat songs for the drinks reception. This can be a mixed set list or chosen by you.
- Your wedding breakfast is the one of the most important parts of the day. It doesn't have to be low key and peaceful (although this is absolutely ok!). Josh can interact with your guests to make them feel involves. He will walk the room and gain a vibe for which of your guests will be comfortable maybe singing a few lines of a song! Josh will ensure everyone has a good time. In between the meals so the waiting for the next course isn't too painful and finally finishing off with a big finale' to set everybody up for the evening. Alternatively , Josh can perform peaceful songs to keep a consistent and l beautiful atmosphere all the way through taking regular intervals.
- The evening reception is where Josh can perform your chosen first dance song LIVE. He will perform it with you in mind and sing it just the way you want it. Don't be worried if you want to ask for the original track to be played, you love the song for a reason so this is ok too! Josh will perform 2 sets usually of 45 minutes to an hour each accompanied by one of his top rates DJ with modern lighting ,sound system & equipment.
View Josh's packages below :
Day time singer & host package
Click HERE for more information
Evening singer & DJ package
Click HERE for more information
Thinking of your first dance?
Here's the 10 top first dance wedding songs of 2020!
- A Thousand Years, by Christina Perri
- Thinking Out Loud, by Ed Sheeran
- Here Comes The Sun, by The Beatles
- Your Song, by Ellie Goulding
- Marry You, by Bruno Mars
- Tale as Old as Time, from Beauty and the Beast
- I’m Kissing You, by Des’ree
- Iris, by The Goo Goo Dolls
- Shallow, by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper
- Songbird, by Fleetwood Mac